Learn the Art of Visceral Manipulation and Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis
What Is Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis?
Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis is a technique for rapidly assessing spinal, organ, and soft-tissue disruptions. The technique was conceived in the early 1960s by Dr. M. B. DeJarnette and expanded by Dr. M. L. Rees.
Dr. DeJarnette gave Dr. Rees research data for a promising new hypothesis, and Dr. Rees took it further by mapping points on the skull and their relationships to the spine, organs, and glands.
Why Use Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis?
Much of patient care lies in finding and understanding the problem. There are thousands of techniques for accomplishing this, but many are time-consuming, expensive, and inconsistent.
Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis offers rapid assessment of the health of the body using the network of relationships between the T. S. points, spine, organs, glands, and soft tissue that Dr. Rees mapped and documented.
How Does Temporal Sphenoidal Diagnosis Work?
The technique uses a series of “points” along an imaginary ring, or circular line, which follows the temporal and sphenoidal plates on the skull. The diagram below depicts a right side view of the T. S. line with the points labeled.
- utilize the Temporal Sphenoidal (T.S. Line) and its relationship to the spine.
- learn how to rapidly assess and correct vital organ/glandular dysfunction along with specific nutritional support.
- focus on spinal level Thoracic 1 through Thoracic 6 Left and Right.
- go deeper into the utilization and understanding of the specific reflexes of the T.S. Line,
- how to “shunt” etheric vitality to entrance points that relate to healthy vital organ function,
- focus on spinal level Thoracic 7 through Thoracic 12 Left and Right and related nutritional support.
- put it all together: rapid assessment and correction of vital organ/glandular dysfunction, deeper use of the T.S. Line,
- how to use the system daily in your practice with incredible results and patient outcome.
- focus on spinal level Lumbar 1 through Lumbar 5 Left and Right and related nutritional support.
Creating Health – Mind, Body & Spirit with Dr. Ken Davis
“Introduction to the Three Days of the Masters Program”.
Notes with this video
Temporal Sphenoidal Area acts as circuit breaker bone.
Tender/sensitive points on Skin talk areas / entrance points.
Problems with spine can originate from viscous, glandular, vital organ area.
T 8 Liver
T 9 Adrenal
T10 Small Intestine
T11 Kidney/Small Intestine
L 5 Uterine/prostate
L 4 Colon
L 3 Ovary/testical
L 2 Cecum
L 1 Ilio cecal valve
Indentation (Land mark) >> First rib
T 1 Coronairy system
T 2 Myocardium
T 3 Lung
T 4 Gall bladder/bile duct
T 5A Stomach secreation
T 5B Stomach motility
T 6B Pancreatic enzyme
T 6A Pancreatic insulin
T 7 Spleen/lymph/blood >> In front of Asterion
Hand over front head >> Visceral manipulation indicated
“Indian view” >> Nutrition indicated
Thumb web right … tender >> Bile duct / Gall bladder [?]
Thunb web left … tender >> Stomach
Mouse of hand tender (right) >> Pancreas (tail [IL]/body/head)
Mouse of hand tender (left) >> Spleem [???]
a. Touch active TS-point.
b. Let client look up, eyes closed.
c. Connect with tested area.
d. Let the energy do its work.
e. Let the client process.