Surrogate testing: focus is key
Another application of bio-energy response is when a practitioner performs surrogate testing with a client.
This is a procedure where the practitioner clearly directs his thoughts to sense the energy response of the client.
- The practitioner instructs his energy field to sense or pick up the energy field response of the client when testing the effect of an item on the client.
- The practitioner then muscle tests the response received through one of his own muscles to get a strong or weak indication for the client.
This method works well for clients who have difficulty with muscle testing and in the application of long distance testing.
The goal of Applied/Specialized Kinesiology is stress management and restoring the imbalance as it is reflected in a “weak” or “blocked” muscle test.
“It was George Goodheart who inadvertently discovered surrogate testing, even before he learned of therapy localization. The teres minor of a woman tested strong. He was interrupted by a phone call. When he returned, he tested the teres minor again en it tested weak. She now was holding her child. So he had her put her child down and retested the teres minor. It was again strong. He suspected that the weakness had to do with her holding her child. To test this hypothesis, he had her simply reach out and touch the child with on hand. The teres minor again tested weak. Further experiments revealed this to be a demonstrable and repeatable phenomenon. He reasoned that some kind of energy transference was taking place.
- The chances of error with surrogate testing are greater than when testing a patient directly.
- Care must be taken that the surrogate does not have a reaction to the therapy localization (TL) or challenge. This may be interpreted as the patient’s reaction. This means: you have to have at least a balanced testperson before you can implement this technique.
- A change in posture or other parameter may also change the results of the muscle test.
…” [Applied Kinesiology]
In general surrogate testing is teached as testing a person through a surrogate (an intermediate) as you have read in the previous paragraph. It is some kind of interpersonal testing.
What he did was testing the energy information of one person while testing another. Focus is key. The woman was focussed on her child.
What is the goal of this method? In this way one can test a person through another when s/he is to small, to sick, to …
I found this also to be possible in intrapersonal testing, i.e. you can take over the energy field of the muscle/organ/structure in the body on a muscle, which you test. Also known as Body Scan. Again: focus is key.
You have better result applying a technique called “pause lock” or “circuit retention mode. As the name-giving indicates using this technique you are able to retain (hold) the energy in a circuit.
Practitioner Specialized Kinesiology