Handspring Publishing is delighted to announce the imminent publication of a groundbreaking text and reference book for teachers, students and practitioners of Kinesiology. Co-authored by Charles Krebs – one of the most respected names in kinesiology today – and Tania O’Neill McGowan of the Nicolie O’Neill School of Kinesiology in Australia, Energetic Kinesiology promises to be ‘a breakthrough textbook’ in this emerging field of health care. -> Read KREBS-extract
Energetic Kinesiology is an emerging field internationally in the Complementary Health Sciences, gaining more and more scientific support and recognition. This fully referenced textbook describes the field and explains the techniques upon which it is built. It covers the underlying principles, the methods and scientific support for the efficacy of Energetic Kinesiology.
Energetic Kinesiology – Principles and Practice has been written to fill that void. Written by two experienced practitioners and teachers in the field it presents a clear systematic statement of the mechanism upon which all of the related techniques are based.
- Presents the fundamental principles and methods of the field of Energetic Kinesiology.
- Brings together a vast array of information, research and clinical knowledge in an easy to negotiate format.
- Supports the theory with reference to published scientific research.
- Clear line diagrams illustrate and clarify the text throughout.
- Written for practicing kinesiologists and other health professionals wanting to increate their understanding of the field.
- The textbook style makes the content readily accessible to students at all levels.
- Section 1 – Understanding Kinesiology.
- Section 2 – The Energetic Structures of Man.
- Section 3 – Muscle Monitoring.
- Section 4 – Digital Indicators.
- Section 5 – Client Assessment.
- Section 6 – Information Gathering; ‘Set-Up’.
- Section 7 – Core Correction Techniques.
- Section 8 – Concluding Sessions
- Section 9 – A Model for Energetic Healing
Year Published: 2014
Author: Charles Krebs and Tania O – Neil McGowan
No. of pages/Contents: 360 pages
Price: HKD550 / £39.95 / $59.95