Stress is unavoidable. To handle stress holistic
Because stress is unavoidable, doesn’t mean we cannot do anything to relieve felt stress symptoms. It is up to you to go your way, take the steps necessary and find the relieve you desire so much. You will read about various techniques of stress management ending with the way stress management is done essentially at Applied/Specialized Kinesiology!
You will find Applied/Specialized Kinesiology is a rather holistic approach with the focus on bringing back to homeostasis as we take into consideration Body Mind Spirit.
Body Mind Spirit Connection
Stress management techniques
Stress is unavoidable. Events of all kind can cause stress. Persistent negative stress is source of many problems. Negative feelings, negative thoughts, and unresolved emotions result in STRESS when we are unable to eliminate them. Our reactions to the daily events, interactions, and relationships in our lives accumulate these notions.
Everyone wants to manage stress in his/her own way. And in search for stress management techniques this page offers you examples to explore: Sedona method and Specialized Kinesiology. More over this site wants you to become mindful. Being aware of your actions is the first – and the last – step in finding yourself. Other then that read what you want to read. I recommend listening to Shinzen Young as an invitation to Mindfulness.
Stress affects us physically, mentally-emotionally, and spiritually – When stress becomes a problem, these types of stress – together or each on its own – clouds our ability to think clearly, the possiblity to make decisions flies out of the window.
- Physical stress affects your body in a variety of ways ranging from minor aches and pains to life threatening illnesses. In short, stress reduces and limits our ability to live healthy, productive, and joyful lives.
- Mental-emotional stress interferes with your ability to relate to others and to ourselves in an honest, caring, and selfempowering way.
- Spiritual stress you loose the ability to access your innate abilities such as our intuition and insight.
“When you feel your level of stress rise, simply ask yourself the easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember questions that make up The Sedona Method, and you will feel the tightness leaving your stomach, shoulders, neck and chest. In its place, you will feel relaxation and confidence.”
- You will no longer feel stressed and out of control.
- You will feel more relaxed and capable of handling whatever life throws at you more easily.
- The noise of your mind will subside, and you will have the peace of mind to handle and master any life situation.
- The Sedona Method will show you how to eliminate stress no matter what is going on in your environment.
Stress is not a disease to cure – Learn to manage this state, let that tension go and the stress disappears. Stress as a build up of mental and physical tension in your body distracts your mental focus, drains your energy and impairs your immune system – all reducing your work productivity.
By building resilience you don’t need to worry about learning how to relieve stress using stress relief tactics or stress management techniques, because the stress will not build up in the first place and any stress that is there, dissolves quickly.
Building resilience allows you to have: Stress management techniques.
These techniques provided in this ebook are written for you to build resilience in the different area’s:
- Physical Resilience: Eliminate neck pain, headaches, shoulder strain and back ache by physically releasing stress that would, otherwise, fatigue your body.
- Mental Resilience: Reduce the stress of overload by organizing your time and setting clear goals with action plans.
- Emotional Resilience: Immune yourself from demanding or difficult clients/customers by taking control of your emotions.
- Spiritual Resilience: Start each day feeling refreshed and recharged by detaching from work, unwinding your mind, relaxing your body, and making time for yourself This e-book explains what causes stress, how it manifests in your body, how to release it, and how to build the resilience so that it doesn’t return.